Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
1010music Bitbox 2.0
Say hello to bitbox. Bitbox delivers recording, clip launching, and looping in a musically intelligent way. With a 24-bit audio path, you can capture and play samples with impeccable audio quality. With clock and MIDI inputs, you can create loops pre-cut to bars or beats and launch clips with similar synchronization. Bitbox has a capacitive touch screen that makes easy work of tweaking, browsing, and loading sounds from microSD card*.
- Playback of up to 16 simultaneous samples from internal memory or up to 4 samples directly from microSD
- Trigger samples with the touch screen, CV gate inputs, or MIDI input
- Import or export WAV files with your Mac or PC using a microSD card*
- 24-bit 48kHz stereo input and 4-channel output
- Make recordings up to 4 hours in length
- Various launch modes, including one-shot, toggle, gate, and repeat
- Playback can be immediate or synchronized to analog or MIDI clock
- Control of various sample parameters, including start position, length, pitch, gain, loop mode, and launch quantization
- Stereo or mono recording with the option to synchronize the start and stop times to clock inputs
- Save and recall up to 12 different banks of samples and their configuration
- 4 modulation inputs each capable of launching an entire row of clips at once or modulating sample start, length, or pitch
- Export your sets to Ableton Live
- Accepts TRS MIDI input compatible with Arturia and other products
- 26 HP
- current draw : +12V: 350mA, -12V: 0mA 5V: 0mA
- *microSD card not included
- 2.0 Radically improved workflow
- 2.0 Polyphonic MIDI control of each cell
- 2.0 Touchscreen zooming and scrolling of the waveforms
- 2.0 Expanded modulation capabilities
Series 1 Module Firmware Switching:
Because bitbox is a Series 1 module, you can swap out the synthbox firmware for other series 1 module firmware quickly and easily. This means you can switch to bitbox or fxbox firmware simply by signing up at forum.1010music.com, downloading the new firmware and following the instructions on the forum. You can also download the latest synthbox firmware to get new features and updates. It’s like getting three modules in 1 with available upgrades!
Andere producten die mogelijk iets voor u zijn!
- 1010music MIDI Adapter€ 8,00
- 1010music Fxbox€ 628,99