Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
4ms Dual EnvVCA
Two-channel analog linear envelope generator module.
The Dual EnvVCA is a two-channel analog linear envelope generator with two fully independent low-noise exponential VCAs. With time ranges from 30 minutes to 8kHz, it can be used as an LFO, slew limiter, ASR/ADSR complex EG, audio-rate oscillator, stereo audio/CV VCA, envelope follower, sidechain processor, and general utility module. The outputs can be attenuated, inverted, and offset without disrupting the VCA, making it a versatile modulation source.
- Versatile linear envelope generator/LFO
- Low-noise, low-distortion, DC-coupled exponential VCAs
- 100% analog
- Sliders and Range switches control Rise and Fall times from ~1.25ms to ~5 min.
- Time CV jack extends time range: ~125µs (8kHz) to ~30 min.
- Independent attenuverters for Rise and Fall time
- Blue/Red LEDs indicate strength and polarity
- Cycle buttons for looping envelopes (LFO)
- Trigger input jacks fire a one-shot envelope
- Cycle gate input jack toggles cycling for both channels
- EOR/F (End of Rise/Fall) gate outputs can be used to chain and sequence events
- Env Level and Offset knobs scale and shift Env Out without changing VCA volume
- Audio In and Out jacks for passing audio or CV through the VCA
- VCA CV inputs to use VCAs independently from the envelopes:
◦ VCA gain internally connected to envelope output when VCA CV jack is left unpatched
- Follow input jacks allow for slew limiting, sustain (ASR), and exotic filtering effects
- Re-trig jumpers allow for re-triggering during rise phase
The Dual EnvVCA is essentially a Shaped Dual EnvVCA without the waveshaping abilities, ASR trigger mode, or extra 5V envelope outputs.