Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The new standalone keyboard workstation provides beatmakers and producers with lightning fast workflow, allowing the iconic MPC range to continue being the centerpiece of their studio.
Designed with players and producers in mind, the MPC Key 37 packs an abundance of features including 100 powerful studio quality effects, seamless DAW integration and enough space to expand their library in whichever direction needed.
Key Features :
- Iconic MPC standalone production center in a new 37 note keyboard form
- Beat making workflow, sampling engine, sequencer, plug-in synths and onboard plug-in effects
- Includes over 10 GB of sounds and instruments from Akai's worldclass MPC plug-ins and Xpansion library
- Over 100 onboard high-quality studio quality effects and processors for creative production and mixing
- 37 note synth-action key-bed with aftertouch, and separate pitch and modulation wheels16 RGB Velocity/Pressure Sensitive MPC Drum Pads with poly aftertouch and 16 Levels
- 7" Color touch screen with multi-touch & gestures plus 4 assignable Q Link knobs for Real-Time editing wand performance
- Control your studio outboard with 2 x MIDI I/O and 8x CV/Gate outputs (via 4 TRS jacks)
- Sample and capture audio using the onboard line-level Inputs
- Download, plug-in and connect directly to Splice using the on-board Wi-Fi for wireless data transfer and updates
- Import large files and expand your disk space with the SD Card Reader
- Expand MPC KEY 37 with the Desktop MPC software, or use as a plug-in within your existing DAW
- MPC KEY 37 can be connected to your computer as a 2in 2out USB audio interface with MIDI I/O
MPC STEMS compatible
The new compact keyboard will be suitable for use with the recently announced MPC STEMS plug-in, initially using the MPC software, and eventually as a full standalone unit.