Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Despite its compact size, the AudioFuse Rev 2 USB Audiointerface offers a wide range of features and connections that make it the perfect companion in the studio or on the road. For example, it serves not only as a first-class preamplifier and converter, but also as a USB hub and monitor controller for two pairs of speakers.
Available are the two main channels including combo jacks, which can be controlled separately and each offer practical functions such as pads, 48V phantom power, phase invert and switch for mic, line and instrument signals. ADAT In/Out (or SPDIF I/O) for eight additional channels, a word clock interface, MIDI I/O including 5-pin adapters and three USB ports - enough to handle all common studio applications.
Equally handy on the Arturia AudioFuse Rev 2 USB 2 audio interface are the centered mono, dim and mute controls, which, when combined with the monitor switch, provide a reliable monitor controller. Everything has been thought of here to make it as easy and convenient as possible for mixing engineers, composers, sound designers, singer-songwriters and hobby musicians, etc.
Not to forget the latest generation of high-end 24-bit AD/DA converters with up to 192kHz sampling rate, an integrated microphone for talkback applications and direct monitoring without latency. In short: The Arturia AudioFuse Rev 2 USB 2 audio interface is a small all-rounder that offers more than the competition at an unbeatable price!
But that's not all: customer satisfaction is important to Arturia and it's also important that you can get started immediately and without any major detours. The AudioFuse Creative Suite software bundle is included in the scope of delivery and consists of various plug-ins that you can use to produce music, but also to edit it. These are emulations of well-known hardware devices as well as the Analog Lab Lite - a large collection of patches of the popular virtual Arturia synths.
- Total 14 inputs and outputs
- 2 microphone/instrument/line preamps with DiscretePRO technology
- ON <-129.3dBu (A-weighted)
- Frequency response 20Hz to 20kHz <± 0.08dB
- Gain control path: 3dB to 76dB
- 2 Line PreAmps/2 Phono RIAA PreAmps
- 2 analog stereo output pairs (jack) with 119 dB dynamic range
- 2 headphone outputs with 1/8" and 1/4" jack sockets
- 2 analog TRS inserts
- ADAT I/O up to 8 channels or SPDIF I/O
- Word Clock I/O via Cinch
- MIDI I/O (via included adapter to 5-pin and via USB)
- 3-port USB hub
- incl. DiscretePRO certificate of audio performance of each individual device =
- 24 bit AD/DA converter of the latest generation with up to 192 kHz sampling rate =
- Talkback via integrated microphone up to 96 kHz sampling rate
- A/B switch for two pairs of speakers
- Direct monitoring without latency
- integrated re-amping function
- Separate Master & Monitor Mix
- Class-compliant USB interface compatible with PC, Mac, iOS, Android & Linux
- Aluminum housing with leather-covered cover
Included Software :
- TridA Pre
- 1973 Pre
- V76 Pre
- Mini Filter
- Comp Fet-76
- Delay Tape-201
- Analog Lab Lite