Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Voltio fits somewhere between a music tool and a piece of electronics lab gear.
It generates voltages equivalent to all the notes on the 12-tone equal temperament scale throughout a ten-octave range, with an intuitive two-knob interface.
The Precision Adder In, lets you sum Voltio’s Out with external voltages.
Additionally, the front panel banana connectors let you plug standard multimeter probes for hands-free operation on electronics lab.
Use it to transpose Oscillators and sequences in a musical way or as a reference to calibrate your analog gear.
- Easily adjust your oscillators in known intervals.
- Transpose Musical phrases from sequencers, arpeggiators, or any other notes source.
- Calibrate oscillators and filters on your DIY projects or during analog gear maintenance.
- Current needs: +12V: 35mA, -12V: 15mA
- Width: 6 HP
- Depth: 30mm including power connector
- Designed, kits prepared and assembled in Barcelona.