Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
An open dynamic headphone designed for studio and professional applications.
The transducers of the Beyerdynamic DT 990Pro are fitted to adjustable yokes which should be positioned to fully enclose the ear. This will provide the optimum ear/speaker position for accurate sound monitoring. The coiled cord can be extended to a maximum of 3 m and is terminated with a high-quality gold plated mini-jack and a 1/4" stereo jack adapter.
- Open studio headphone, equalized to meet diffuse field EQ requirements
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single-sided cable
- Soft inner headband
- Extended, flat frequency response
- Gold plated jack-plug
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Open
- Frequency response: 5-35,000Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250 Ohms
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB
- THD: < 0.2%
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Average pressure on ear: 3.5 N
- Weight without cable: 250g