Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Synth voice based upon the Karplus-Strong method of generating plucked string sounds by using tiny delay times. It combines a 512stages BBD chip, a noise generator with variable decay and two low pass filters. The filter on the output can also be used as a low-pass gate. Antidote can also process incoming audio as a resonator or, if you apply an LFO, as a flanger or chorus.
- Full Karplus-Strong Synthesis Voice
- Analog circuit based on a 512stages BBD chip
- On board Noise Generator with a variable decay (pluck)
- Two Analog Low Pass Filters (one in the input and one in the output)
- Output Filter can be used as a Low Pass Gate
- Precision tracking over 5 octaves (from C0 up to B4)
- Can process external audio signals so that can be used as: Resonator Flanger (requires external LFO) Chorus (requires external LFO)
- Frequency/delay time range: C0 @16,35hZ (61ms) up to B4 @493,9hZ (2,1ms)
- BBD quirks: C0 to F#0 will produce a hight pitched noise Depending on the external input and the LFO source, clicks and peaks might be audible
- Current consumption: 92mA@+12v , 43mA@ -12v
- 35mm depth