Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The SAPÈL is a random control voltages source for eurorack modular systems. It is composed of two main sections, one that generates audio noises, in 4 different versions, and another which includes two specular random clock, random voltages and clock sources.
Noise outputs are color coded, based on the noise colors, and include:
- blue (+3dB/oct spectrum)
- white noise (0dB/oct spectrum)
- pink noise (-3dB/oct spectrum)
- red noise, a.k.a. brown or brownian (-6dB/oct spectrum).
- The random voltage and clock section features four uncorrelated random CV generation paths, divided in;
fluctuating random voltage :
- quantized random voltage with 2n stages tuned in semitones referred to 1V/oct scale;
- quantized random voltage with n+1 stages tuned in octaves referred to 1V/oct scale;
- non quantized sample ?& hold.
It is also possible to set a probability distribution with a potentiometer, and apply (or do not apply) the chosen distribution setting to each of the four paths independently.
Furthermore, each of the two random sources section features an independent built-in clock generator, with clock output and random clock output, which can be used in “more than” or “less than” mode. It is possible to use an external clock signal as a clock source, bypassing the built-in one. In addition to that, it is also possible to hand trigger the clock via a manual sample ?& hold button, which can be also modulated by gate signals.
- Current Draw : 250 mA +12V / 70 mA -12V
- 38mm Deep