Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
A new, upgraded FX Aid with OLED Screen that is displaying the parameters + name of the current loaded effect. Space for 200 onboard FX and 10 user saveable presets.
Customisable via the Happy Nerding web app.
Newly added input gain control, manual Sample Rate Control + ‘SRR’ input which can be custom routed to any of the FX (or FX selection). Other new additions include an internal LFO and option to browse FX modes before switching to allow for easily jumping between FX while jamming/in a live situation.
- OLED screen shows current effect’s number, name and its three parameters
- 200 onboard effects which can be arranged in any order via online editor https://fxaid.app/pro
- instant switching of the effects or seek then activate option
- stereo input level control
- SRR input can also be routed to parameters 1-3 or effect selection
- advanced internal lfo which can be routed to the Sample Rate, parameters 1-3 or effect selection
- manual control of the Sample Rate with one click for default position
- 10 user storable presets with handy indicator lines for each stored parameter
- screensaver with 1, 10, 30, 60 minutes options
- easy update by playing wav file, level indicator for proper volumes matching