Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Pathways is a modular matrix mixer designed for feedback manipulation, creative routing, weird synthesis… and many other things.
- 4x 1/4″ inputs with gain / drive control, 4x 1/4″ outputs
- Each of the 16 matrix intersections can be controlled manually or via CV, a dedicated LED gives visual feedback of the channel volume
- An envelope follower is normalled to input four, the signal then gets fed through a clock divider with three cascaded outputs. Willingly, an external signal can be inserted into the divider
- Two voltage controlled LFOs can modulate any parameter and create dynamic feedbacks, asymmetrical panning, tempo-related fx send/returns
- If patched into itself, each channel can self oscillate so it can be used as a polyphonic cv-controllable drone synthesizer
- full eurorack compatibility, each parameter has its own 1/8″ input jack
- Pathways is powered via the included 9V center-negative
- [ -o)+ ] universal power supply