Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The René music synthesizer module is a a powerful three-dimensional prism of composition. It is the world's only 3D Cartesian Music Sequencer. Named for the French philosopher & mathematician René Descartes, it uses the Cartesian coordinate system to unlock the analog step sequencer from the shackles of linearity. The original René was a one-channel, two-dimensional Cartesian sequencer with limited memory, this new René is a three-channel, three-dimensional Cartesian sequencer with memory for up to 64 complete STATEs. Considering the multiple channels and FUN programming options per multiple axis, René has become an n-dimensional matrix or tesseract of synthesizer sequencing.
Rene 2 features three channels. Each of them comes equipped with a CV and a gate output. Instead of a linear step-by-step concept, this module offers X, Y and Z planes for programming sequences. More detailed, the X and Y axis form a coordinate system for placing notes. Thanks to separate clock, mod and CV inputs, you can freely move around on this “map”. Rene 2 holds up to 64 patterns, here called States. Using the Z axis, it is possible to switch between sequences in real time. Thus, you can flexibly combine 64 melodies and / or rhythms.
- Three channels with CV and gate output
- Cartesian and snake patterns are available simultaneously
- 64 States can be saved
- Z axis for modulating through any combination of the 64 stored States
- 16 potentiometers with multi-color LEDs for setting CV values
- 16 backlit touch sensors for programming gate signals
- Five additional touch sensors for editing purposes
- A Tempi module can be connected via Select Bus
- Current Draw : 235mA@ +12V - 0mA @ -12V
- Deep : 24mm