Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Melbourne Instruments Nina
12 Voice Analog Polysynth with Motorized Controls.
The perfect balance of analog and digital, Nina from Melbourne Instruments is a 12-voice desktop analog/digital hybrid synth with luscious motorized knobs that correspond to whatever preset you have loaded. Never guess where the knob was or accidentally bump a parameter again thanks to Nina's real-time movement of all knobs and adjust with precision.
The Nina also sounds exceptional—beholden to neither analog nor digital synthesis, each of the 12 voices feature three oscillators: two analog and one digital wavetable. Each voice has a pair of VCAs that run in stereo for a wide sound, and when combined with the infinite panning your sound can be placed in space wherever you want. Route your audio to any destination with the four assignable and routable audio outputs, and connect nearly anything you'd like with full size MIDI In/Out/Thru, two USB ports for connecting controllers, and four inputs for external audio or control voltages.
Using the classic 4-pole ladder VCF you can get warm sounds that are easily overdriven or gently tucked into your mix. A robust modulation matrix lets you route just about anything anywhere and using their Patch Morphing gesture, you can create complex sounds that fall somewhere between two patches—even including the modulation matrix settings.
Leave it as-is or customize the software and effects with an open-source Raspberry Pi 4 powered audio engine with upgradeable open-source VST3 effects. Use the Nina to power a performance or recording with four part multitimbrality with assignable voices per part and easily assigned keyboard splits/layering.
- 12-voice analog/digital hybrid desktop synth
- 3 Oscillators per voice: 2 analog 1 digital wavetable
- VCO 1 features sub output
- VCO 1 & 2 morph between triangle, saw, and PWM
- Wavetable is 96kHz 24-bit resolution
- User-loadable wavetables
- 4-Pole transistor ladder filter
- Stereo four-quadrant VCAs
- Infinite panning
- Modulation matrix for complex routing
- Patch morphing includes modulation matrix
- 2x ADSR Envelopes
- Through-zero LFO with selectable waveshapes
- VST3 Effects
- Open source software for customizability
- 4x Outputs
- 4x Inputs: 3x TRS Balanced 1x XLR combo jack, all accept CV or Audio
- 2x USB ports for controllers
- 5-Pin MIDI I/O/T
- Headphone output