Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
6-in/4-out USB audio interface with studio-quality sound
Equipped with the same ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology found in audio interfaces costing thousands, the M6 delivers an astonishing 120 dB Dynamic Range on its main outputs. ESS converters also drive the headphone outputs, which rivals dedicated headphone amplifiers costing hundreds. Ultra-clean preamp circuits produce a measured -129 dBu EIN on the mic inputs. Capture and monitor your audio with pristine clarity.
The M6 provides best-in-class speed for monitoring live inputs (mic, guitar or keyboard) through your computer, thanks to MOTU's expertly engineered USB drivers, which deliver class-leading, ultra-low 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (at 96 kHz with a 32 sample buffer).
When recording and mixing, nothing is more critical than achieving optimum levels. The M6 is the only audio interface in its class with a full color LCD featuring clear, detailed level meters for all inputs and outputs. Enjoy professional-level volume control and feedback to get your sound just right.
The M6 driver provides convenient loopback channels to your host computer, so you can easily route computer output back to the computer, where you can mix it with up to four mics (and/or guitars) from the M6 in your host software for live streaming or podcasting. Streaming and podcasting has never been easier and better-sounding!
The M6 is the only audio interface in its class to offer A/B monitor switching. Connect two pairs of monitors and quickly check your mixes on each pair with the push of a button.
With the included multi-blade international DC power adapter connected, you can power the M6 when the computer is turned off (or completely disconnected from the M6). This allows you to monitor any live inputs you may have (mics, guitars, keyboards, etc.) without a host computer or iOS device needed.
- 6-in / 4-out USB audio interface with studio sound
- Extremely low latencies
- Accurate metering for all inputs/outputs with full-color LCD
- 4x Mic/Line/Hi-Z inputs as combo XLR/TRS jacks
- individual Preamp gain
- 48V phantom power supply
- 2x balanced 1/4" line inputs
- direct monitoring for all INputs (mono or stereo)
- Monitor Mix control
- A/B switch for comparison on two different speaker pairs
- x balanced, DC-coupled 1/4" TRS outputs
- 2x headphone outs with independent volume control
- 1x "3-4" switch for optional headphone monitoring via Line Out 3-4
- MIDI In/Out (16 channels to/from USB host)
- Sample rates of 44.1 bi s192kHz
- USB Audio class compliant
- Windows driver with 2.5ms round trip latency (32 samples buffer @ 96kHz)
- Mac driver (optional, for 2.5ms RTL@32/96 kHz and loopback feature)
- iOS compatible
- Loopback driver for recording host output, streaming live and podcasting
- Bus powered USB-C (compatible with USB Type A)
- Network adapter for standalone operation without computer
- Rugged metal construction
- includes MOTU Performer Lite and Ableton Live Lite 11
- 100+ virtual instruments in Performer Lite
- More than 6GB of loops, samples and one-shots included
- Kensington security slot