Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Qun mk2 is a powerful and unique pocket synthesizer with sequencer and looper.
The sound generation is based on two digital oscillators. These work with a self-developed engine, which can be operated as virtual-analog synthesis, 4-operators FM or a granular algorithm. The oscillators can be played monophonically or in two voices. There is a multimode filter with low-pass, band-pass and high-pass that can be switched between 12 and 24 dB slopes.
For modulation there is a MIDI controllable, synchronizable LFO and four envelopes. The synth also offers an effect with delay, chorus and flanger. The integrated sequencer can create patterns with up to 64 steps, including transposition, note length, velocity and probability functions.
Furthermore, there are arpeggiated steps, a random function, quantization and shuffle. With the synchronizable looper you can record about 30 seconds in three tracks with five scenes each. You can record the internal sound engine or record external audio via the input. Scenes can be changed on the fly.
There are cut/paste functions as well as overdub recording. The looper recordings as well as presets and samples (WAV) for granular synthesis are stored on an SD card.
*Qun mk2 comes with micro SD card.
- Connectivity: Standard MIDI(TRS Type A, comes with the synth), UART MIDI(Supports MAC OS X and Windows through my SerialMIDI https://github.com/raspy135/serialmidi.
- Analog Modeling engine
◦ The analog modeling engine is made from scratch.
◦ All analog modeling engine parameters can be configured through MIDI.
◦ 2 Oscillators, 2 voices. It can be used as Quad tone (4 voices) or Dual Mono.
◦ Flexible MOD (CV) routing. The signal routing is very flexible, close to modular synthesizer experience. You can route signals as normal, or totally radical.
◦ AUX input can be used for external audio signal, or for modulation.
◦ 4 Envelove Generators
◦ FM (4 Operators x 2)
◦ 1 LFO, rate can be controlled by MIDI notes
◦ 1 Organic sounding VCF
▪ 2/4 Poles, Low-pass, Band-pass, High-pass, Notch)
◦ 1 Effect (Delay, Chorus, Flanger)
◦ MIDI clock sync and beat clock sync
- Granular synthesis
◦ Oscillators can be used as a granular synthesis engine.
- Player / Sequencer
◦ Player (Piano mode)
◦ Mind inspiring 64 step sequencer will generate beats for you
▪ Note On/Off/Double/Triple
▪ Transpose / Note width(Length)
▪ Randomness control
▪ Pattern shuffler
▪ Scale quantize
▪ Arpeggiate steps
▪ Looper can record the sound up to 24 sec per recording, synchronized with the sequencer.
▪ 3 tracks
▪ 5 Scenes (3x5 = 15 recordings per session)
▪ Play / Rec / Overdub
◦ Preset bucket
▪ Preset bucket is made for quick preset recall
▪ It has 8 bucket per session, each bucket has 8 presets and 64 sequencer pattern
▪ 3 tracks, stereo panning
▪ Mute buttons
▪ Extra processing mode allows to use the sound engine as a stereo effector.
▪ Integrated compressor
◦ SD card
▪ Saving recording sessions
▪ Saving preset data with sequencer patterns
▪ All recorded data is saved to SD card, you can import the data to your DAW
▪ You can import WAV files to Looper granular
▪ Firmware update via SD card