Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
IMÁGENES is a stereo state variable filter with lots of character and built-in stereo imaging, panning, distortion and modulation capabilities. Features highpass, bandpass and lowpass modes that are switchable independently per filter, with L & R OUTs straight from the filters themselves for individual/dual mono operation.
The STEREO IMAGE circuit pans the filter's audio from hard L / R at the knob's CW position, mono at 12 o'clock, inverted R \ L at its CCW position and everywhere in between, allowing from subtle stereo effects and crossfading to aggressive AM and weird stereo stuff. This circuit comprises of 4 internal VCA's and is completely independent from the filters.
The LINK switch slaves the R filter's cutoff frequency to the L one, allowing manual, CV and V/OCT control over them simultaneously. FREQ L, R and IMAGE are fully CVable at audio rates with attenuverters for all these inputs. IMÁGENES can also self-oscillate cleanly across the audio spectrum featuring dedicated V/OCT inputs and good tracking over 5 octaves, allowing it to be used as a dual/stereo sine VCO or to modulate whatever you want. It also pings very nicely!
Going past 12 o'clock on the INPUT LEVEL knob soft-clipping is applied to the input, giving a fatter sound for the filters to chew on. When DRIVE is engaged the audio input amplitude triples after the soft-clipping stage and right before the filters, bringing weak signals up to modular level or to overdrive and distort the filters.
- OTA based 2-pole (12dB/oct) state variable architecture
- HP, BP and LP modes switchable per filter
- Stereo and/or dual mono operation
- Stereo imaging from L / R to mono to R \ L and everywhere in between
- LINK switch
- Input soft-clipping and DRIVE mode
- Clean sine wave self-oscillation, dedicated V/Oct inputs, tracking over 5 octaves with temperature compensation
- 16 HP
- Depth: 38 mm (rev1.x & DIY) - 30 mm (rev2.0)
- 2 mm anodized aluminium panel
- All CV inputs allow audio-rate modulation
- FREQ knob range: 6 Hz to 33 kHz
- Input impedance: 100 kΩ
- Output impedance: 1 kΩ (rev1.x & DIY) - 510 Ω (rev2.0)
- +12V: 100mA
- -12V: 100mA
- Reverse-polarity power protection