Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Reference class, open back, dynamic headphones with flat frequency response for binaural/immersive mixing made in the EU.
- Hand picked and left / right matched transducers delivering accuracy and instrument separation. (+/-1dB SPL tolerance, pink noise, range 100Hz-10kHz in free field*)
- 50 mm, PET 25u membrane, 2 layered coil, 50 ohms.
- Dynamic Neodymium speaker with 108dBSPL @ 0 dBu RMS 1KHz 30ohm output that makes them work with smart devices too.
- Replaceable using home tools.
- Replaceable earpads with outer diameter of 95 mm(3.75inch), inner diameter of 57.5mm(2.25inch) and depth of 20mm(0.8inch), +/-2.55mm.
- Perforated hybrid artificial leather and velour earpads to control flow resistance around the earpads seal resulting in smoother response through all frequency bands and improved heat dispersion.
- 1kHz @ 85dBSPL sweep THD < 0.074%, Variation in frequency response in band from 20Hz to 20kHz ~12 dB SPL* pink noise.
- Front to back air pressure equalization controlled with Saati flow resistor 3.2Ohms(²)/1cm²
- Ex-centric and angled speaker in a conical radiation chassis with optimal sound stage for the spatialization of objects in binaural renderer
- Frequency response tuned for translation of immersive mix between binaural and speaker setup
- Artificial leather strap
- Clamping force set for target frequency response on industry standard bitragional diameter of 14.3cm (KEMAR)
- Stainless spring steel with powder coating
- 360 earcups rotation with sliders for head size adjustements
- Strap and steel headband are replaceable using home tools
- Detachable braided silicone cable employing OFC core to ensure minimal signal distortion.
- Color labeled L and R jacks (Left is Black)
- Ball-locking mechanics on the embedded 2.5mm jack plugs
- Screw on adapter from 3.5mm to 6.3mm jacks (1/8 to 1/4 inch)