Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
PATCH & TWEAK with KORG is an in-depth look at Korg’s diverse collection of patchable synthesizers – the MS-20 mini, ARP 2600 M, and volca modular, as well as the SQ-1 and SQ-64 sequencers and the NTS-2 Oscilloscope.
Explore the principles of semi-modular synthesis, and supercharge your creativity with dozens of tips, techniques, and patches. Synth novices, experienced professionals, Korg enthusiasts, and ARP lovers alike will find this book an essential resource.
- Packed with patching tips, and synthesis tricks
- 25+ interviews with artists and engineers
- Foreword by legendary composer and musician Kitaro
- 216 colorful pages printed on high-quality certified-ecofriendly paper
- Hardcover format (9.8" x 9.8" / 25 x 25 cm)
PATCH & TWEAK with KORG covers:
- Analog and semi-modular synthesis basics
- The three Korg semi-modulars, with plenty of tips and techniques
- Extending the power of your rig with external gear
- Techniques and tricks for the Korg sequencers
- The powerful NTS-2 and all of its studio tools
- Interviews, favorite tricks, and patches from artists and producers
- Insider interviews with Korg engineers
- The history and synthesizers of ARP Instruments
- A photo tour of Korg synthesizers through the years
25+ exclusive interviews
Unlock the creativity and techniques of Pete Townshend, Jean-Michel Jarre, Richard Devine, Andrew Huang, Panic Girl, Legowelt, Red Means Recording, Maude Vôs, Kabuki, Moe Shop, Kristin Hsiao, TALsounds, Robby Stambler, ALOO, ChrisLody, Olga Prudey, On High Mountains, and Loopop. Meet the creative minds of Korg’s great history, from Fumio Mieda and Junichi Ikeuchi to Tatsuya Takahashi and the new generation of Korg engineers, as well as the keepers of the ARP legacy: Dina Pearlman, David Friend, and David Mash.
The Patch & TWEAK with… Series from BJOOKS covers:
- Creative music-making with the latest electronic music gear
- Illustrated tips and tricks, complete with example patches
- Artist and maker interviews with information you can put to use
- Ideas for expanding and improving your setup