Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
2-channel DJ controller for multiple DJ applications.
The DDJ-FLX4 is a 2-channel controller with a simple, user-friendly design and a professional feel.
You can use the DJ software rekordbox or Serato DJ Lite for free by connecting your PC/Mac to the DDJ-FLX4 to complete your DJ setup. And if you want to upgrade to Serato DJ Pro, you can buy a license or subscription for the premium version of the software.
Whether you want to connect to a PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or an Android phone or tablet, the DDJ-FLX4 is versatile in its design. Even better, if you use the controller with rekordbox for iOS/Android when the update becomes available in early 2023, you'll be able to connect to your device via Bluetooth® or USB cable. So, there’s nothing to hold you back from giving DJing a try.
The layout of the controls on the DDJ-FLX4 makes it easy to learn to DJ and is inherited from professional Pioneer DJ products. Everything is simple to use and neatly arranged, which also makes the controller compact enough to take anywhere you want to practice or perform.
Don’t know how to mix? Don’t worry, you can get started right away with the Smart Fader feature, which automatically adjusts the volume, bass volume, and BPM of the music so you can smoothly transition from one track to the next by simply moving the channel faders or crossfader. Plus, with Smart CFX, you can simply turn a knob to apply a combination of effects that will add drama to the sound.
Rekordbox is compatible with a choice of streaming services. So, you can choose from millions of tracks available on the TIDAL, Beatport Streaming, Beatsource Streaming, and SoundCloud Go+ platforms (subscriptions required) and mix them together on the DDJ-FLX4. You can also use all the effects and performance features to spice up your favorite songs and create your own sound.
(Please check each streaming service website for available countries.)
The DDJ-FLX4 makes it simple if you’re keen to MC or sing over the top of your sets because it mixes the audio for you. So, you can connect the controller to a single device and hear the sound of your mix together with the sound from the microphone as long as you don’t have a Bluetooth® device connected. This also makes the DDJ-FLX4 an ideal choice if you’d like to live-stream your sets because you can do it all from one device.
Simply connect the controller to your computer using the included USB cable.
Thanks to a built-in sound card, the DDJ-FLX4 connects straight to your speakers or amplifier via a single RCA cable. Plus you can record to rekordbox using the same USB connection.
Hit the 8 back-lit rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, and the sampler.
Plug your DDJ-FLX4 into your PC/Mac and start DJing – there’s no need to install an audio driver.
You’ll be automatically notified when firmware updates become available.
- Two jog wheels + 8 performance pads for sampling
- Smart Fader – a new feature that adjusts the volume, BPM, and bass of your current track for you, so you’ll only need to move the fader or crossfader to bring in a new track
- Smart CFX – also fresh to the FLX4, Smart CFX is a single-knob effects tool that applies a “combination of effects” to your output (though it’s unclear what that combination includes)
- Microphone audio via USB – you won’t need a separate soundcard or mixer to use a microphone when playing with the FLX4, as it mixes the mic’s output with the music
- Rekordbox and Serato compatible – with access to rekordbox and Serato DJ Lite, you can plug the FLX4 into a Mac or PC to utilize whichever software you prefer and use their respective Performance modes. You’ll need to buy a license or subscription if you’re interested in upgrading to use Serato DJ Pro.
- USB Bus powered – aka no need for an extra power cord
- Usable with both Mac + PC computers, plus iPhones, iPads, and Android phones and tablets