Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The Pioneer HRM-6 Studio Monitoring Headphones are a brand new addition to Pioneer's prestigious headphone line up, designed specifically for all stages of the music production process. Featuring a 40mm HD driver and a 2-layer damping structure, the HRM-6 headphones faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 40kHz while the maximum input of 2000 mW ensures distortion is reduced to a minimum even at high volumes. The HRM-6s also feature a foldable design, memory foam ear pads and an adjustable headband, perfect for long late night studio sessions and producing tracks on the go.
- 40mm HD drivers
- Frequency range of 5Hz to 40kHz
- Lightweight copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW)
- Bass reflex chamber
- Large rare-earth magnet for clean lows and mids
- Two-layer damping structure reduces resonance
- Adjustable headband
- Flat, memory foam ear pads with soft polyurethane leather covers
- Foldable design with a flat-fold carry case
- Includes a choice of detachable cables