Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Rode PodMic USB
Broadcast-quality dynamic USB microphone for vod and podcasting.
The PodMic USB is an ultra-versatile dynamic microphone ideal for podcasting, streaming, gaming, voice overs, and other speech applications for content creation. It delivers rich, full-bodied sound and features both an XLR and USB output for connecting to an audio interface or mixer like a classic broadcast microphone, or directly to a computer for plug-and-play recording. The digital USB output features RØDE’s ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp™ and powerful APHEX® digital signal processing for capturing studio-quality sound with ease, and a zero-latency headphone output complete with level control, making recording seamless. For even more versatility, the PodMic USB is also fully compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices, offering a high-quality portable podcasting or streaming solution.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic microphone
- Analog XLR and digital USB-C connectivity
- Fully compatible with Windows and Mac computers, and iOS and Android devices
- On-board DSP for advanced APHEX® audio processing
- Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp™
- Built-in headphone output with volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- Compatible with RØDE’s suite of software – RØDE Connect, RØDE Central, RØDE Capture and UNIFY
- Integrated swing mount for simple and secure positioning
- Internal pop filter for minimising plosives and internal shockmount to reduce vibrations
- Studio-quality external pop filter included
- Robust, all-metal construction – incredibly rugged and highly durable
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia