Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The Streamer X is a professional video capture card, audio interface and control surface integrated in one compact device that makes creating incredible content incredibly easy. It features studio-grade audio inputs for XLR microphones and instruments, headsets and RØDE wireless microphones, with an ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp™ and powerful APHEX® audio processing delivering pristine sound quality. HDMI connections offer up to 4K30 streaming and 4K60 pass-through for incredible video quality in a wide range of applications, from streaming and gaming, to podcasting and content creation, to business presentations. Dual USB-C connections seamlessly accommodate dual PC setups, and four fully customisable SMART pads allow for on-the-fly triggering of sound or voice FX and other actions on a computer. The ultimate all-in-one streaming solution.
- Professional audio interface, video capture card and control surface integrated in one compact, easy-to-use device
- Up to 4K30 video capture and 4K60 pass-through via HDMI
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) support
- Neutrik® combo jack for connecting XLR microphones or instruments, with an ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp™ for pristine audio quality
- 3.5mm TRRS input for connecting headsets and 1/4-inch headphone output for zero-latency monitoring
- Integrated wireless receiver for connecting RØDE Series IV wireless microphones, including the Wireless GO II and Wireless ME
- Internal DSP for advanced audio processing powered by APHEX®
- Four fully customisable SMART pads for triggering sounds, voice effects and MIDI commands
- Dual USB-C interfaces for connecting to two computers or mobile devices
- Easy configuration and control via RØDE Central desktop companion app
- Compatible with free UNIFY streaming software for advanced audio routing, mixing and configuration
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia