Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Roland Aira Compact E-4
Vocal performance tool with powerful voice transformer effects.
This outrageously jammable effects box harmonizes, auto-pitches, vocodes, loops, and glitches your voice and anything else you feed it.
The E-4 Voice Tweaker is an outrageously jammable box of fun that harmonizes, auto-pitches, vocodes, loops, and glitches your voice and anything else you feed it. Flip through hands-on controls to manipulate the sound, and chain in AIRA Compacts and other electronic instruments and let them ride in perfect sync.
The E-4 combines powerful voice transformer tools and standard vocal effects with a tactile interface that’s meant to be played. This lean, mean machine puts a treasure trove of top-quality processing in a go-everywhere gadget that’s endlessly enjoyable and amazingly affordable.
By working the E-4’s inviting panel, you can go from traditional vocal enhancements to punchy beatboxed grooves to striking alien soundscapes—all in a single performance. Select different sonic shapers, trigger looper controls, cycle through Scatter effects, and tweak pitch, formant, and more in the flow.
Take your singing to the next level with automatic harmony effects. Set the key and chord voicing on the fly and bring head-turning flair to any song. And with Auto Pitch, you can dial in everything from subtle tuning fixes to the hard-tuned sounds heard in mainstream pop tracks.
- Vocal performance tool with powerful voice transformer effects
- Instantly shape the sound with pitch and formant sliders
- Advanced vocal effects including Auto Pitch, harmony and vocoder
- Dial up unique rhythmic effects with the Scatter knob
- Process the sound output with high-quality reverb, echo, tempo delay and chorus effects
- Low-cut filter and noise gate to eliminate unwanted sounds
- 24-second looper with unlimited overdubbing, undo/redo and automatic BPM detection
- Supports external MIDI control of pitch, harmony and vocoder functions
- 1/4" mic input with wide-ranging gain control
- Headphones output with support for an inline mic
- Comprehensive connectivity with audio, MIDI and sync I/O plus Aira Link
- Class-compliant USB-C audio/MIDI interface – no drivers needed
- Lithium-ion battery with up to 3.5 hours of operation per charge
- Sturdy construction and robust controls
- Connect to other Aira Compacts and standard MIDI devices with TRS MIDI cables (sold separately)