Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
First introduced in 1991, Roland’s Sound Canvas series has long been the de facto standard in GS sound modules, and now you can access this classic sound source as a plug-in. Sound Canvas VA comes with over 1,600 high-quality sounds, 64 different insert effects, global effects like reverb and EQ, and extensive sound editing capabilities. Also included are sound maps to play MIDI files created on the SC-88 Pro and other Sound Canvas hardware modules. Combining classic sounds with current technologies, Sound Canvas VA is the modern evolution of an audio benchmark.
- GS-compatible virtual instrument for Windows and Mac
- Includes 1,600 high-quality sounds and 63 drum kits that cover nearly every musical genre
- Each plug-in instance supports 16 parts and up to 64-note polyphony
- Tone Editor and Effect Editor functions enable sound customization
- Supports host DAW automation for a variety of parameters
Sound Canvas VA features a powerful integrated editor for adjusting sounds in fine detail. The graphic interface makes it simple to create original tones using filters, envelopes, and numerous GS sound parameters. You can also store sounds and quickly load favorites from your custom library.
Sound Canvas VA comes with 64 types of insert effects plus global reverb, chorus, delay, and EQ, all easily adjustable via an intuitive interface. Many effects parameters support automation, and it’s easy to save and recall effects settings. Each plug-in supports one insert effect at a time, but you can open multiple plug-in instances to use additional insert effects on different tracks as needed.
Loaded with sound maps for the SC-8820, SC-88 Pro, SC-88, and SC-55, you can use Sound Canvas VA to play files created with those original hardware modules
- Number of parts: 16 parts
- Maximum polyphony: 64 voices
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GS, GM2, GM
- Sound maps: 4 types (SC-8820, SC-88Pro, SC-88, SC-55)
- Preset Instruments: 1600
- Drum sound sets: 63
◦ Reverb: 8
◦ Chorus: 8
◦ Delay: 10
◦ EQ: 2-band EQ
System requirements :
- Operating system:
▪ OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12
▪ Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Microsoft Windows 8.1, Microsoft Windows 10, Not compatible with Windows RT, Windows Phone or virtual machines such as Hyper-V, Virtual PC or Boot Camp.
- Host application:
▪ VST instruments (VSTi) version: VST 2.4 compatible (64-bit only)
▪ Audio Units (AU) version: V2 Audio Units compatible
▪ VST instruments (VSTi) version: VST 2.4 compatible
Supported Applications: The following applications have been verified to work properly with Sound Canvas
◦ OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 - Steinberg Cubase 8.5 Series (64-bit Edition), This software is only available as a 64-bit applictaion
◦ Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 - Steinberg Cubase 8.5 Series (64-bit Edition)
Please note: Due to host application specifications, system exclusive messages cannot be sent from tracks to SOUND Canvas VA in the following hosts:
◦ OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12: Apple Logic Pro X (64-bit Edition), Apple GarageBand (64-bit Edition), Ableton Live9 (64-bit Edition), Presonus Studio One 3 Professional (64-bit Edition)
◦ Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10: Cakewalk SONAR PLATINUM, SONAR PROFESSIONAL, SONAR ARTIST (64-bit Editions), Ableton Live9 (64-bit Editions), Presonus Studio One 3 Professional (64-bit Editions)
Please note: Due to host application specifications, you cannot use control changes to make correct bank selections and program changes in the following host applications:
◦ OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12: Ableton Live9 (64-bit Edition)
◦ Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10: Ableton Live9 (64-bit Edition)
CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or better
RAM: 4GB or more
Hard disk space: 250 MB or more
Mac Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 dots or higher, 16.7 million colors or more
Windows: 1280 x 800 dots or higher, 24 bits Full Color or more
- You'll need Internet connectivity to activate this software
- You'll need Adobe Reader (available free of charge) in order to read the online help.
- ASIO compatible Audio Interface is recommended.