Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Sonarworks SoundID Reference for Speakers & Headphones with mic retail box
A speaker and headphone calibration software delivering consistently accurate studio reference sound, including Measurement Microphone.
In less than 20 minutes you can calibrate your existing studio speakers with a SoundID Reference measurement microphone and calibrate your existing headphones with more than 280 headphone calibration profiles already included in the software as ready-to-use presets. With an applied calibration profile the software sets the frequency response target to be completely flat across all audible frequencies so you can make music that sounds great everywhere. You can also now make custom adjustments to the target curve in real time with the new custom target feature. With accurate studio reference sound you can seamlessly switch between speakers, headphones, and rooms. Finally, ensure continuity of your workflow regardless of distance, your gear or set-up.
- SoundID Reference app for Speakers & Headphones
- SoundID Reference DAW plugin (AU, VST, AAX)
- SoundID Reference Measurement Microphone with an XLR connection and individual calibration profile
- Averaged profiles for 280+ supported headphone models
- Activation key for the product license: the product can be activated and used on 3 machines
- Incl. XREF 20 measuring microphone
- Electret condenser capsule
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 – 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 14mV/Pa
- Dynamic range: 106 dBmaximum sound pressure level: 132 dB SPL
- Connection: XLR 3-pin
- Speaker calibration: save as many profiles as needed
- Headphone calibration profiles for 280+ supported models
- Custom target: target curve adjustments in real time
- Translation Check: simulating 20+ different devices and device types for accurate mix translation results everywhere without leaving the workstation
- 3 filter modes: Zero Latency, Mixed and Linear Phase
- Additional DSP processing controls: Mono, Dry/Wet and Safe Headroom
- MIDI mapping in the SoundID Reference app for various controls
- User Presets in the SoundID Reference app for switching quickly between predefined output device/channel pair combinations