Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
28 x 24 Thunderbolt Audio Interface with Bundled Software.
The AXR4 is a professional, studio-grade, Mac-only 28 x 24 audio interface featuring 32-bit converters, Thunderbolt 2 connectivity, and hybrid mic preamps with RND Silk saturation. Equipped with generous connectivity that includes two ADAT ports, AES/EBU, MIDI, and word clock, the AXR4 provides SSPLL ultra-low jitter reduction and latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, VCM Compressor 276, and EQ 601. It also features a 28 x 24 full matrix mixer and comes bundled with downloadable Cubase AI and Advanced FX Suite software.
- 28 x 24 Thunderbolt 2 audio interface for Mac
- 32-bit integer / 384kHz recording and playback
- AXR hybrid mic preamps with Rupert Neve Designs Silk
- 28 x 24 full matrix mixer
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, VCM Compressor 276, and EQ 601, including VST3 plug-in versions
- I/O: 2 ADAT, AES/EBU, MIDI, word clock
- SSPLL ultra-low jitter reduction
- Stack support for up to 3 units
- New custom pane for perfect integration into Cubase
- Bundled Cubase AI fully supports 32-bit integer format
- Includes AC adapter, setup guide, Cubase AI download access code, Advanced FX Suite