Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Tascam Portacapture X6
High-Resolution Multi-Track Handheld Recorder.
Capturing high-resolution audio is easy with the Portacapture X6. The intuitive app-like operation on its large color touchscreen makes it easy to record or sweeten up your audio in post-processing. Record using the two built-in microphones or plug in your own mics to its two XLR inputs. The recording quality on the Portacapture X6 will be your secret advantage. Its 96-kHz/32-bit floating-point recording technology means that you can capture audio softer or louder than ideal, assuring that you will never miss that moment.
Quickly access your settings and adjustments on the Portacapture X6’s large (2.4-inch) colour touchscreen. With the easy-to-navigate interface and helpful tools, you are just a few taps from the perfect setting for your needs. Use the Launcher to select from podcast, music, interviews, field recording and real 6-track recording. Start fast, start right and get exactly what you need.
When shooting a video, you want to be able to focus on your video production and not worry about your audio. The Portacapture X6 was built with video production in mind. The workflow, presets and user settings save you countless steps. The X6 has your back with its 96 kHz/32-bit float recording technology. Not only does this mean you will have the highest quality audio, but you will have a dynamic range that allows you to overcome those less-than-ideal realities that can often occur on a shoot.=The X6 even gives you a timecode sync option* via Bluetooth (with optional AK-BT1) allowing you to align your audio with your video, even when you have no audio on your camera. Upgrade your audio and reduce your worries with your own Portacapture X6.
(*With future firmware update)
The Portacapture X6 is ready to record with a few quick taps. The internal high-quality stereo microphones can instantly be rotated from A-B to a true X-Y mic pattern to allow for dialogue or spatial music recording. Have your own mics? Use those thanks to the two included XLR inputs which can also handle line level sources.
The mic preamplifiers are Tascam HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) – providing ultra-low noise and clean transparent audio based on more than 50 years of Tascam know-how.
Record six tracks (four individual track plus stereo mix) simultaneously and even use the X6 as your 6-in/2-out USB audio interface to connect to your computer.
It would be great if every time you need to capture audio, everything is perfect. Not too loud, not too soft. Of course that is not the reality for most of us. Sometimes a voice or sound will be really soft and in other cases it is blasting. Even in these extremes, you are expected to capture the sound and deliver well-finished audio.
The 32-bit floating point recording technology in the Portacapture X6 gives you a much lower floor and higher ceiling for sound material. The result is that your recording can capture everything from the quietest rustle to the loudest spectacle.
In those cases where you want to put your audio recorder in one place and operate it from another, the X6 has you covered. With the AK‑BT1 Bluetooth adapter (sold separately) and the free Portacapture Control app, it’s easy to remote control your X6 wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet.
Imagine the possibilities!
With the Portacapture X6, your audio is ready to share. Built-in signal processing, including a compressor, limiter, high-pass filter, EQ and reverb, adds that studio polish.
Whether you need to tame the wind when recording outside or want to add the ambiance of reverb to your vocals, the X6 has you covered. From smoothing out your input to preventing extreme peaks or eliminating plosives in dialogue, you can count on the Portacapture X6.
- New-generation high-resolution PCM audio recorder
- 2.4-inch colour touchscreen for easy operation and perfect readability
- Uncompromised audio quality with sampling rates up to 96 kHz and 32-bit floating point resolution – ideal for later lossless post-editing with DAW software
- Intuitive launcher system with pre-set configurations for a variety of recording scenes such as basic multi-track recording, podcasts, music, voice (interviews, vlogs), field recordings, ASMR or manual settings
- Two adjustable condenser microphones (can be set for A-B or X-Y configuration)
- Built-in USB audio interface with six inputs and two outputs
◦ Included microphones can be used as USB audio source
◦ Input signals received via USB can be recorded to SD card
◦ USB mix-minus on PODCAST app (planned for a future update)
◦ USB audio transmission in 32-bit float resolution (planned for a future update)
- Two mic/line inputs via XLR locking connectors
- Phantom power (24 V / 48 V) can be set for each microphone input individually
- Additional mic/line input to monitor and record audio sent from a wireless microphone, camera or other device (3.5-mm stereo jack, supports plug-in power)
- Multi-track recording of up to six tracks (four tracks + stereo mix)
- Recording in either WAV (BWF) or MP3 format
- MS decoder, reverb effect (six rooms, can be used with sampling rates of 44.1/48 kHz)
- Pre-recording feature allows a recording to start before the record key is pressed
- Auto-recording function to automatically start recording based on input level
- Dual recording allows to record each track in a different file format
- Slate tones can be added automatically or manually to simplify synchronisation of video files when editing
- Marks can be set automatically (peak, level, time)
- XRI function allows information on recording settings to be stored with a BWF file
- Built-in mixer with audio processing including EQ, low-cut filter, compressor, limiter, auto gain control, noise gate and more
- Input settings can be saved in up to three presets and shared by all recording apps (planned for a future update)
- Unit settings and recording app settings can be saved in up to three presets and recalled with a single tap from the LAUNCHER (planned for a future update)
- Camera/line output with selectable attenuation to send audio to a camera or other external devices
- Audio monitoring through headphones output or the built-in loudspeaker
- Wireless remote control from a smartphone/tablet using an optional Bluetooth dongle (Tascam AK-BT1) and the dedicated Portacapture Control app (free download)
- Wireless timecode synchronisation with Atomos devices and UltraSync Blue (planned for a future update)
- Micro SD cards up to 512 GB can be used as recording media
- Power supply by four AA batteries (Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium), USB bus power or optional AC adapter (Tascam PS-P520U)
- Automatic power select to continue on batteries, for example, during a power outage